The western look is another big trend sneaking its way into Spring 2010. Follow these tips so as to not look like you?re sporting a cowgirl costume for Halloween.
1. Go nude. Not literally. Opt for beige and tan shades like Alessandria Ambrossio?s outfit in the photo. Beige pants, an open tan vest, and throw some white in there for some contrast, so you don?t appear naked from afar. Very laid-back & country-like.
Sailorrr by Steve Madden $99.95
2. Skip the cowboy boots. This trend is for the spring, so put the boots on the back burner and get a pair of nude or brown wedges. They?ll go with everything and anything so you?ll get a lot of use out of them.
Burnout Tab Sleeve Cardigan $19.80 Forever 21
3. Keep it asymmetrical. Draped, asymmetrical tops are a big trend for spring. It?s a nice, casual look and it still gives that western care-free feel.
4. Skip on white pants. Beige is a safer alternative to white pants. You won?t worry as much about getting them dirty..okay a little bit but not as much as pure white! And beige or tan aren?t see through like white risks being.
Vicki Suede Fringe Vest $79.95 by Guess
5. Add some fringe. Fringe is popping up everywhere, which is a perfect touch for the Western look of course! Fringe on tops and vests looks hot, especially long sexy fringe like the Guess Vest pictured above.